A Massachusetts Licensed Roofing and Siding Contractor Serving the Taunton, Easton, Bridgewater, Raynham, Boston MA, and Other Areas of Southeastern Massachusetts.
We are a licensed Massachusetts Roofing and Siding contractor specializing in the installation, repair, and inspection of residential or commercial roofing, siding, Gutter and skylight systems. For over 15 years, Ferreira Roofing has been providing exceptional roofing, siding, gutter and skylight repair and installations to residential and commercial property owners in Taunton, Raynham, Easton, Bridgewater to Boston MA and parts of RI.
Our commitment to our clients is to provide them the best VALUE by following the following guidelines:
- Provide the highest level of professional and reliable roofing and siding installation.
- Complete each project on time and on budget.
- We count with an in-house team of skilled and experienced technicians with proper knowledge of roofing and siding materials.
- Provide the use of the best roofing and siding materials that carry the best performance warranties.
No job is too big or too small for Ferreira Roofing and Siding; we handle each job the same way – with attention to detail, respect for your property, cleanliness and dependability.
We are licensed and carry proper and required insurances. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating
Looking to hire a local roofing contractor in the Taunton, Raynham, Easton, Bridgewater or Boston MA area? Follow this guideline to help you make the right decision:
Hiring the best roofing contractor in the Massachusetts or Rhode Island areas can be difficult , since, every roofing company claims to be the best. When you’re looking for the best roofing company for repairs, replacements or inspections of your home or businesses roof, skylights, siding or gutters, you’ll need to select and hire a company that really knows their stuff, so that you not only get a good deal on the price, but you also get a job well done on your next exterior home improvement project. Use the following tips for hiring a local roofing contractor and you’ll be sure to find the best roofing contractor in your area, no matter where you live.
- Ask Friends or Family- The best way to find the best talent and professionalism is tho ask those people you trust about roofing contractors that they have used and their experience. This not only helps you hire the best local roofing contractor but probably will get the same professional job at a great price.
- Check Licensing and Insurance- No matter if you’re a homeowner or business owner; be sure to check all potential roofing contractors for licensing and insurance by calling your local building department. Provide them with your roofers licensing numbers and they’ll tell you if their license and insurance is active and how long it’s been in place.
- Ask for References- It’s always a good idea to ask your potential roofing contractor to provide you with a list of contactable references along with an estimate. Be sure to follow up all references with a phone call or visit to the building to see for yourself just how well your roofing contractor has performed in the past. This way you’ll be sure to be next on a long list of happy customers.
- Completion Date- When a roof leak occurs it’s in your best interests to have it repaired as quickly as possible to prevent further, more costly repairs from taking place. Be sure your roofing contractor provides you with a completion date to ensure your roof is repaired promptly.
- Ensure a Complete Exterior Inspection is Performed- More often than not, unscrupulous roofers can try to squeeze more money out of a job by claiming that the entire roof needs to be replaced, when in fact, a simple roof repair would have sufficed. Be sure your roofing contractor completely inspects the roof, siding, skylights and gutters before they give you a bid on the job. Here at Ferreira Roofing, we offer all of our customers a total exterior inspection of your property.
- Good Savings vs. Quality Work– Just because a roofing contractor has the lowest bid doesn’t mean they’re going to do the best job. Cutting corners by using inferior roofing materials can easily happen to a homeowner if they’re not careful. Be sure to get a cost breakdown of the materials used on your roofing project so you can compare labor and material bids effectively.
- Product Warranties – Ensure that your potential roofing contractor explains the product warranties and will provide you with a certificate and final inspection by a manufacturer’s representative. We quote American made materials and provide the best product guarantees.
Ferreira Roofing understand that smart consumers shop for quality and professional installation services, best materials and best guarantees and of course best pricing. We follow the this same practice when servicing our clients. Call us for a FREE consultation and estimate, we would love to earn your business.
Many great moments in 2014
2014 has been a great year for all members of Ferreira company, families, costumers and everyone that helped make this company a great place to work.
Chimney Cap – Cape Cod MA
Every chimney should have a cap. There is one main reason for ensuring that your chimney stack has a cap. This will prevent anything from entering the chimney. If you use the fireplace ofter to burn, a cap will prevent from flammable debris from entering and thereby creating a fire hazard. Additionally, chimney caps prevent […]
Historic Home Roofing, Taunton, MA
We love to be part of History Taunton, MA is known for its Remanent number of Historic homes. For us is a privilege to work on such great aged works of construction. But with age comes deterioration and decay. The roofing system is one of those structural systems in any property old or new that […]